Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today I begin a new life. (Part 3 of 4)

Today I begin a new life.

Isaiah 48:6
“From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you.”

I am so excited that God is telling me new things and even hidden things unknown to me. Even though we are only 3 days into this time of fasting, prayer and getting into the word, I can really feel God’s presence more now than ever. I am so encouraged to know that God is moving on my behalf right now and in time He will reveal what He is doing. So be FIRED UP to know that GOD is also moving on your behalf RIGHT NOW and you might not be able to see it in the natural realm but it is going on in the spiritual realm and it is BIG.

1 comment:

happymom said...

Your blogs really spoke to me! I am trying to get past my past so that I can fully enjoy my life now, with my wonderful husband and family! Thank you for your posts!