Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today I begin a new life. (Part 4 of 4)

Today I begin a new life.

2 Corinthians 5:17
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!”

This is one of my favorite verses. There are many things in my past that if the writing remained on the wall would say, this guy is not fit to do anything. But now He has given me the opportunity to work in the full time ministry where I am truly doing something that I have passion to do. I am not trying to sound boastful or arrogant but encouraging you to know that all my past hiccups and past mistakes are forgiven and I can focus on the future. I give God praise everyday to know that in Him I am a new creation, all my old fleshly desires are gone and the NEW has come. IN HIM!!! Be encouraged today to know that in Christ we are a new creation and all the things you did in the past don’t have to be repeated in your future.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

Thanks for the post bud. Not only are we new, but we get to be a part in helping others see that. And not only that but one day, everything is gonna be new. Hot, hot , hot...peace