Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I will act now Part 3

I will act now.

Mark 1:10, 12, 18, 20, 21, 28, 30, 42
“And immediately coming up from the water, Immediately the Spirit drove Him into the wilderness, They immediately left their nets and followed him, And immediately He called them, and immediately on the Sabbath He entered the synagogue and taught, And Immediately His fame spread, and immediately the fever left her, immediately the leprosy left him.”

IMMEDIATELY! Jesus did not waste any time, these scriptures were just in the first chapter of Mark. The word immediately was mentioned in the New Testament 52 times in the King James Version. You see we need to mirror Jesus here and act immediately because we are in a time where we need to come together as brothers and sisters in Christ and STAND UP for what we believe in.

Galatians 4:4 says, “the right time came and God sent His son.” The word time can have two meanings translated Chronos which is the clock time or Kairos which is the opportune time. I believe this is the opportune time for us to come together because the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.

I hope I don’t sound mad in writing this to you today but I believe that the Good News about Jesus is so very timely that we must make our decisions to follow Him timely.

If you have not made that decision, let’s make it today and pray this prayer.
“Father, I thank you for sending your Son Jesus, who died on the cross for my sin. I have sinned and now I repent and I ask you Jesus to become my Lord and Savior of my life and fill me fresh with your Holy Spirit.”

If you prayed that prayer today for the first time or are re-committed your life today, please let me know.

No comments: