Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do You Have The Power? Part 4

Isaiah 40:29
“He gives power to the weak and to those who have no might He increases strength.”

Too many times in the past I have tried to do things in my own strength and in my on abilities. But it is God who gives us the power and strength to do things. Lately I have been pulled out of my area of strength and placed right into the middle of something that is totally new to me. At Citi, I knew the answer to just about most questions and if I did not I had an easy online manual or policy and procedures book to look the answer up. But in the ministry now I have to completely depend on the Holy Spirit to give me the power and strength because this is completely new to me and as I work in a church plant there are not a policies and procedures manual to refer back to. I really believe that when God wants to stretch you He pulls you out of your comfort zone and into His zone.

Today be willing to take a step out of your comfort zone.

1 comment:

Vince Farrell said...

Great post, Brad!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checkn' me out.
I look forward in getting to read more about you!
Blessings,
Vince