Monday, February 2, 2009

Do You Have The Power?

2 Timothy 1:7“God did not give me the spirit of fear, but the spirit of POWER and of love and a sound mind.”

Sometimes I think to myself, “Why can’t I do that” or “Why could I have not thought of that” or “Why not me God?” God has a purpose for us in our lives and He gives us the power to do the things we want to. You see God is so awesome, he gave us the free will and that is why we can choose to follow Him or not. Now there are consequences for not following Him, but that is for another place and another blog. What we will be talking about this week is what can we do, what is in our power? God gave us power, and love and a sound mind and we have to believe that every day and not allow the fears the worlds tries to put out and place in our mind.

Today memorize this verse and anytime you begin to limit yourself, worry or fear say this verse.

No comments: