Thursday, April 9, 2009

Embrace Eternity Part 4

Luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise.”

In the end we all have had two choices in life. Like the two thieves on the cross, one mocked him and the other acknowledges Jesus as the son of God. This scripture shows Jesus answer to the one who acknowledges. We are all given two choices in life, to follow Jesus or not. There are many religions that claim that there are many ways to heaven. But, Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life and no one gets to the Father except through me.” Then it comes down to two choices. Do you follow Jesus or not.

Not to confuse you but there are three ways you can view Jesus, Liar, Lunatic or Lord. Either you view him as a liar but there is way too much documented history that proves he did miracles and prophesies he fulfilled from the Old Testament that would deny that he was a liar. He could not be a Lunatic because of all the amazing things He did which brings us to our last conclusion….LORD.

Today lets make the choice are you going to follow Him or are you going to follow the world. Either you are in or out, don’t be lukewarm. Read Revelation 3:14-22 about the Church in Laodicea who was lukewarm. Confess Him as your Lord and follow Him for the rest of your life and never look back. My greatest fear lies in these following scriptures: Matthew 7:21-23 which states: Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!” This scripture keeps me on the path to HIM.

No comments: