Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I will laugh at the world Part 2

I will laugh at the world.

Proverbs 15:13
“A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.”

Did you know that it is a proven fact that if you smile for 5 minutes it will actually lift you mood and make you happy. I could just picture other people passing me each morning when I was working in the corporate world with a huge smile on my face. Saying to themselves “why is that guy so happy.” I am not saying it was comfortable but it actually made me in a good mood when I got to work. Now when I opened up my email and pulled my morning reports, it was a different story. But seriously it is written that a glad hear makes a happy face and a broken heart crushes the spirit. I heard recently that you have your mind, spirit and body and if you mind and spirit are in tune with each other then your body will eventually catch up since it is 2 against 1.

Here is your challenge for today, try to smile for a straight 5 minutes and email me back if you did and tell me what happened.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

hahaha...sorry just doing my part...hope you have a great day buddy!