Monday, April 27, 2009

I will laugh at the world

Psalm 16:11
“You will show me the path of life, in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”

As David wrote this, does he say that money will bring you joy, a person will bring you joy, possessions will bring you joy? No he actually writes that in the presence of God is the fullness of joy. Too many times we result to fleshly desires to bring us happiness and joy, but as God gives us the desires of our hearts Psalm 37:4. The more we press in to Him the more our desires become His desires for us. We have to realize that not only does God have plans for us but also the enemy has plans for us. We must press in to him in order to continue in the fullness of joy.

Now please don’t get me wrong here as I speak to myself also. I have my good days and my bad days but in Him my days become better because I have to remind myself on my bad days that even my worst day is not as bad compared to what Jesus went through the day of the crucifixion.

Remind yourself of the crucifixion and that He went through that for you and me!

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

i met a guy a couple weeks ago at the baseball game, wrote a post about it, that was in a wheel chair, yet had such joy. we each have our wheel chairs, if we could just learn such joy when we are in them.