Monday, May 31, 2010

Power Made Perfect In Weakness

Paul was pleading with God in 2 Corinthians 6:8-10 and God answered him with this;
“He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
We can plead with God everyday to make something happen (promotions, business success, growth in business), to take something away (pride, depression, laziness), or to remove barriers in our life that might hold us back (strongholds, insufficiencies, lack of money or intelligence). But it is His strength that will be made perfect in our weakness, in our insults, in our hardships, persecutions and difficulties.
He will give us the strength to do everything through Christ who strengthens us, He has made us more than a conqueror, He is for us and not against us; however the moment we try to take the success into our own hands is the moment we fail. You see it is in our weaknesses that God gets the glory. It is in our lack that God gets the glory for the success that we had.
God has challenged me and I want to challenge you today to do something so big that you can’t take the glory for it; it has to come from God. Do something so big that it will cause Satan to tremble and God to be glorified. Create a movement inside yourself so you can make a difference in the lives of others and yourself.

No comments: