Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Time may change me, but I can’t trace time. David Bowie.
I wanted to discuss with you the inevitable fact that things will change. Changing things grow and growing things change. We have gone through many changes in our personal, business and spiritual life however God has always been with us.
I think that is what we need to remember when we are going through those changes. God said He will never leave us or forsake us.
If you are not currently going through a change right now and following God, just wait and things will change. I want to encourage you to press in to God and what He has for you and he will be with you all the way.
What is the biggest change you have ever gone through whether it is personal, spiritual or in business?

1 comment:

Vince Farrell said...

puberty.
ha!


Going from a full time staff position making great money to traveling and doing odd jobs; making a third of what I use to just so we can get by. Ready for a good change.

God is so faithful. Who can add one day to their life by worrying?