Friday, February 12, 2010

Creature of Habits

We are all creatures of habit. There are certain things I do that are totally out of habit. God has been working on me to make sure I am changing constantly. I think the awesome thing about God is that he won’t show us everything wrong with us at the same time; he corrects one area of our life at a time. We must lean on Him and make sure we are not falling into the trap of just being creatures of habits.
Some habits can give life but some habits can destroy your life. I have to make sure that I am developing the daily habits God wants me to have so I don’t allow my fleshly habits to get in the way. Some of us all have habits whether good or bad, we need to remember to make sure we are allowing God to work on us to develop his habits.
Joshua 1:8 says, Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Some daily habits you should remember to focus on are, reading the Bible and praying. What are some other healthy habits we should form?

No comments: