Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something Big

There are people God wants to do something with and those God wants to do something BIG with, which one are you???

I asked this question last night to my Twitter and Facebook Networks. It might have stirred up some question and controversy. Let me clear my thoughts out on this statement.

I truly believe that there are people who God is going to do something with that might not be that big. They will go to church, possibly even serve and read their Bible but God said in Jeremiah 28:11, “I know the plans I have for you, plans for hope and a future, plans to prosper you, not to harm you.”

However some people can get content and not move forward so God can really do something Big in their lives. They might be willing to do something but not obedient.

Isaiah 1:19 says, “Those who are willing and obedient, will eat the best from the land.”

I want to do whatever God has called me to do. I want to be able to be flexible to do what He wants me to do. How about you?

Too many times people might get complacent and comfortable where they are an unwilling to make a change for God. They are ok with just going to church on Sundays, but I truly believe we are all called to do something BIG for His purpose. Something that only He can do in our lives, something that we can’t take the credit for and something that brings him all the honor and glory.

So I ask that question again are you a person who is willing and obedient to have God do something BIG in your life????

No comments: