Sunday, November 2, 2008

I will greet this day with love in my heart. (Part 3 of 4)

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

Psalm 1:2
“But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.”

Each day we awake we should take delight in the Lord, for the past 7 days the first thing I grab in the morning, after my coffee of course is my Bible and I sit down to read it. I consider it a pleasure that I am able to take the time and get into the Word daily. There are many countries you have to actually sneak a Bible in to read it. We are entering a time in our country where we need to have something we can ultimately count on…GOD.. We live in an economy and a society full of fear where we have no idea what to expect tomorrow. What we can know for sure if we are granted a tomorrow we can count on God. We must make sure we are taking delight in his word and meditate on it because it is alive and we can count on it being truth. So be encouraged to know that God is here now and we can expect him to be consistent in his message according to His Word.

So today count on God to move in your life!!!!

No comments: