Thursday, November 6, 2008

I will persist until I succeed. (Part 3of 4)

I will persist until I succeed.

Hebrews 10:36
“You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.”

Each day is a brand new day and we have many choices. Those who do not dwell on their past mistakes and focus on future success are the ones who are making an impact on the NOW and HERE. Do you want to make an impact?? Do you want to succeed?? I think we all have desires to receive the blessing God has promised, but possibly might lack the perseverance to continue to have faith and to press on.

So be encouraged today to press on to what God has for you and do not waiver in the faith. Because with God we can do all things, He gives us the strength, He is a God who is for us and not against us and He said that no weapon formed against us will prosper!!

No comments: