Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bringing Success Part 2

Matt 25:23
“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness.”

In order to bring success we must make sure we are faithful with the small things. Please don’t get me wrong today because God is definitely talking to me in this verse. You know the small things, a clean car or house, or it could even be things you do at work or at church. You see some times we can often hear, “that’s not my job” or “someone else will do it” and we need to know that is not the right attitude to have. Just think if I told my wife, “What, that’s not my job” I would probably be sleeping in my car and right now it might not be clean (you know those 3 kids messed it up). But seriously we must make sure we are taking care of the small things in our daily lives in order to be given more things. Sometimes in the workforce we are gauged on performance but it is not for just a short time, we are gauged on our consistency to continually perform in order to look for a promotion.

Today let’s take everything seriously and be faithful with the small things so we can hear our Master Jesus Christ say, well done good and faithful servant!

No comments: