Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Overcoming the Battles of Depression Part 3

Overcoming the Battles of Depression Part 3

Psalm 42:5
“Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God soon I’ll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He’s my God.”

I often think that sometimes we forget to ask God to put a smile on our face. I have lately been asking God to renew my joy several times a day and he will. You see so many times we get down in the dumps, crying the blues, or singing a country song and we forget to fix our eyes on God. This is a short one today but all I want you to do today is when you start feeling down, feeling inadequate, feeling like you can’t do something or don’t want to, ask God to renew your joy today. Say God please renew my Joy!

No comments: