Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love Deeper Part 2

1 Corinthians 13:13
“There are three things that will endure – faith, hope and love—and the greatest is love.”

So many times we get so wrapped up in ourselves that we forget those around us and I am speaking to myself here also. But if we realize when it is all said and done and we have come to the end of our life we can’t take anything with us. What are you doing today to leave a legacy? What are you doing that will show others that you do care? What are you doing that will speak to someone else without using words? The one word that comes to mind here is that Love will endure, after we are gone, the people most important in our lives will remember the love that we showed rather than the toys and money we left behind. Before, Christ really got a hold of me, my next goal was to become the next CEO of a huge corporation and I respected the men around me who worked 60+ hours a week. After I gave my life to Christ, I realized what was important in my life and that is the love I show for others.

How can you show love to another person today? Is it an email, is it a call, is it a letter or just a thank you. But let someone know you care.

No comments: