Thursday, June 11, 2009

Overcome Limited Thinking

After the death of Moses, Joshua was to go in and take the Promised Land. God told to be strong and courageous. I think about this in my life when the enemy is working on me overtime to discourage me and limit my thinking. That is where the enemy attacks me is by discouragement and limited thinking. Limited thinking can keep you from your full potential and purpose and we need to remove this thought. A few things you can do are:

Be happy now. Happy is the man who fears the Lord (Psalm 112:1). When you think you need more to be happy, program yourself to stay happy.

Recognize God is not limited. Since this is true, neither do you need this restriction. You are made in God's image.

Believe in the God of ideas. Proverbs 8 says God will give us witty inventions. These are creative ideas. When God opens up the windows of heave, He is raining ideas.

Get wisdom. James 1:5 says if any man lacks wisdom; let him ask of God who gives to all men generously.

Today I want you to meditate on these thoughts and know that by changing your limited thinking you are becoming like a magnet, which attracts God's provision for your life.

No comments: