Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday the 14th VIP

Each Sunday Morning I work to inspire an amazing team of volunteers at the church and I wanted to start sharing them . The name of our meeting is the VIP (Vision Information and Prayer).

Today I want to share with you something important

God is more than enough, He is going to supply your every need He is going to satisfy you with His Love. He is your Jehovah-Jirah or your provider he is your El Shaddai or your all sufficient one and you can lean on him with everything.

I really feel that there are some reading this who has been discouraged this past week, someone or something has let you down and I want you to know today that Our God is our breath of life, our sacrifice of greatest price

He is your coming King and your everything and even still more awesome than we could know

This was inspired from Chris Tomlins song called Enough. See Below:

All of You is more than enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough

You are my supply
My breath of life
And still more awesome than I know
You are my reward
worth living for
And still more awesome than I know

All of You is more than enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough

Youre my sacrifice
Of greatest price
And still more awesome than I know
Youre the coming King
You are everything
And still more awesome than I know

More than all I want
More than all I need
You are more than enough for me
More than all I know
More than all I can say
You are more than enough for me
-Chris Tomlin

No comments: