Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Evaluate

The definition of Evaluate is to determine the significance, worth, or condition of usually by careful appraisal and study.

I felt God challenging me to evaluate my life. He said to ask yourself these questions.

Am I improving as a husband?

Am I improving as a father?

Am I improving as a believer?

Am I improving as a servant?

You need to always evaluate where you were and where you are, to determine where you will be. Look at your life one year ago and ask yourself based on today these questions, do you see any change? If not then what are some things you can do to make a difference in these areas.

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God has plans for you and wants you to prosper.

No comments: