Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Turning Point Part 3

At this point I have no way to possibly go with Stacey to Dallas, not financially that is. I decided to totally surrender my finances to God because it was going to take a miracle to make this happen. I was in need of a miracle. I sit down to look at the check book and for the first time in my life I look up to God and say have your way.

I write my first tithe check and give it to the church from my heart.
I gave the check on Sunday and in the mail on Monday was a completely unexpected check for over $700 dollars from some type of escrow account we had no idea about? PRAISE GOD!!!! He answered my prayers that quickly. I obviously go and buy a one way plane ticket from Dallas to Tampa and get prepared to drive with Stacey to Dallas.

She had bought some praise and worship CD’s to listen to on the way and slowly my heart was opening up to receive what God had for me next.
Stay tuned tomorrow to hear the rest of the story.

No comments: