Friday, September 18, 2009

What Leadership Means to Me? Guest Writer Mark Galey

Guest Writer: Mark Galey

“…for many are called, but few chosen”. I think Leadership is a choice.

I’m sure we’ve all heard, ‘he/she is a natural born leader’.
Yes, it seems there are some people who are better wired for leadership and at varying degrees.
I think we decide how far we will go, for how long and we each have our own ‘why’.

“For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required”
Am I up for this? What price are you willing to pay?

From my experience leaders are trained and groomed. It says…
‘Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth’
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”.

We are all hungry for knowledge about something and I’m guessing by you reading this blog your interested in becoming a better Leader, so here is my prayer for you;
Father I pray wisdom, patience, understanding, compassion, assertiveness, clarity, purpose, confidence, articulation, strength and most of all love for this Leader Reader. I don’t know all their needs but I know you do!! So Father reveal to them what they are seeking so they can better serve. Make them whole, Bless them and their families for their sacrifices, keep them in health and may that gut burning desire they have never be distinguished but rather always be a warm welcoming glow. Amen!!

Connect with Mark Galey Here on Facebook, Here on Twitter or check out his websites @ http://www.magnetconstruction.com, http://www.projectmcdonough.com, http://www.atlantafullercenter.org

No comments: