Monday, December 29, 2008

Biblical Goal Setting Part 1

Habakkuk 2:2
“Write down the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.”

As 2009 quickly approaches I felt led to share about goal setting. I have been setting and writing goals for many years and many I have succeeded in and some that I am yet to achieve. However it may be we all need to have a vision and set goals for our lives. In a study by Harvard many years ago they tested 100 graduates and 10 of them set goals and after 40 years the 10 who set goals had more money than the other 90 who did not.

My challenge for you this week is to set some goals for 2009 and make sure you write them down. You can set goals in different areas of your life like spiritual, physical, financial, goals in your business and anything other category you can.
The point is if you don’t have goals for yourself, someone else will and they might not have your best interest in mind.

No comments: