Friday, December 12, 2008

Turning Your Sickness Into Health Part 5

Proverbs 4:20-22 (The Message)
“Dear friend, listen well to my words; tune your ears to my voice. Keep my message in plain view at all times. Concentrate! Learn it by heart! Those who discover the words live, really live; body and soul, they’re bursting with health.”

This is a great verse to end off the week with. Another version says pay attention to my words, keep them always in mind. There is power in the scriptures and we must make sure to stay into His word to truly see life change and to continue to openly communicate to God. There have been countless times where I am going through something and be reading the Bible and the words will stand out of the page as to exactly what is going on in my life. As stated in Proverbs those who discover the words will live, really live and are bursting with health.

Lets make sure we are getting into the word and keeping them in plain view at all times.

No comments: