Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Turning Your Sickness Into Health Part 2

Proverbs 4:20-22
“Pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight; keep them within your heart, for they are life to those who find them and health to man’s whole body.”

During the holiday season it seems like so many germs and sickness are being spread around. We have to dwell on Gods words to ensure we are standing on Gods word when getting sick. So many times I hear, “every year about this same time I get sick or every holiday I get sick.” The power of life and death are in the words we speak so if you continue to speak that into your life then guess what is going to happen?

But remember to dwell and meditate on Gods word when we are being attacked by a sickness.

Psalm 30:2 I cry out to the Lord and He heals me.
Psalm 103:3 The Lord forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases
Psalm 107:20, Psalm 118:17, Psalm 147:3, Jeremiah 17:14 and the list goes on.

No comments: